Fit Analytics’ 10-year anniversary falls on the 17th of December. In anticipation of this commendable feat, we’ve already shared our learnings with you in a previous blog post where we reflected on our journey thus far.
To further celebrate reaching this 10-year milestone, in today’s post we’ll share 10 things you need to know about our leading size solution company.
1. Fit Analytics was launched in 2010 but back then the company was called ‘UPcload’ and functioned as an award-winning webcam-based body modeling service. However, when it became apparent that consumers preferred a fit recommendation technology that required less effort on their part – the technology was adapted to create the web-based size advisor we know today – Fit Finder.
2. To date we’ve given over one billion monthly size recommendations…that’s a lot of people we’ve helped to find their ideal fit!
3. Our first workplace was an office in the Humboldt University of Berlin (Mitte) which was small and cozy. We’ve expanded from those humble beginnings to offices in both Berlin, Germany and Chicago, North America.
4. Our mission is to use the power of machine learning to help fashion shoppers buy with confidence and eliminate the need for returns.
5. We’ve expanded to provide services beyond size, including real-time omnichannel personalization, customer and demographic insights, as well as in-depth fit and product analysis. Our product suite consists of the following – Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence, and Fit Consult. To get a better understanding how each solution is tailored to fit your needs, click here.
6. Some of the renowned publications that have featured us include Vogue Business, Reuters, WWD, and Fox Business.
7. Our team of global apparel experts consists of more than 20 nationalities and 25 spoken languages.
8. In its 10-year history, Fit Analytics has provided size recommendations for every type of clothing— from shoes, luxury fashion labels to employee uniforms and traditional German dirndls, and everything in between!
9. Fit Analytics solutions provide size advice not just for adults, but for children as well.
10. Independently owned and operated from the beginning, Fit Analytics has been profitable for five years and counting.
Happy 10th anniversary Fit Analytics!
To learn more about how we can help you and support your specific needs Contact us.