We take a keen interest in partner success at Fit Analytics and are always on the lookout for interesting news from leading brands and retailers who we help solve sizing and sell smarter. From luxury to outdoors, fast fashion to lifestyle, there’s always something new and exciting going on, and this summer 2017 has certainly been no exception.
Let’s take a quick look back at three of the main trends we’ve seen from our major sizing partners over the last few summer 2017 months.
1. ASOS in Action Throughout August
Unbeatable prices and a deep-rooted commitment to technological innovation have put ASOS firmly at the top of the international apparel tree, and there are no signs of the fast-fashion giant slowing down any time soon. Here are three recent initiatives that particularly caught our eye:
- Deep discounts on workwear: With up to 70% off work-related apparel, putting together that next office outfit got an awful lot easier for ASOS shoppers over the last few months. Add in a little sizing assistance from our Fit Finder and folks are guaranteed a look that truly works.
- Doubling down on delivery: The need for speed is rising to the top of the retail agenda worldwide. ASOS’ recent North American warehouse investment means more and more US customers can be confident garments will get there on time.
- Next-generation social shopping: Mobile continues to be a huge focus point for ASOS, and the integration of visual search in their latest app looks like an absolute game-changer for apparel discovery.
2. Luxury Brands Taking a Motivational Lead
We were delighted to see several of our leading luxury partners using their high-fashion platforms to raise awareness and send some much-needed positivity out into the world:
- Environmental awareness: Sustainability is an increasingly key concern for the apparel industry and Stella McCartney tackled the issue in typically head-on style by shooting her winter line against the unconventional backdrop of a Scottish landfill.
- It all comes down to you: What challenges you? Where has your journey brought you? Where are you headed? Hugo Boss’ inspirational “Own Your Journey” campaign featured actor James Marsden looking back on his career and sharing insights gleaned along the way.
- Simplify, simplify, simplify: There comes a time when less is more, quality trumps quantity, and simplicity makes the boldest statement. Massimo Dutti’s limited edition fall men’s collection showcased sophisticated classics with intriguing elegance.
3. The North Face Ups the Ante from Catwalks to El Capitan
As more and more people hit the great outdoors to unplug and reload, our sizing partner The North Face continues to raise the stakes across the board when it comes to mixing fashion with rock-solid functionality:
- Labor Day deals: That recent chill in the evening air shouldn’t stop anyone from witnessing the magnificent change of the seasons. The North Face’s Labor Day deals have shoppers covered for the last trips of summer 2017.
- The face of fall fashion: Inspired by the classic TNF duffle bag, artist Junya Watanabe joined The North Face in creating a limited edition high-fashion fall collection that brings a touch of rugged glamour to the runway.
- High risk, high reward: Fair warning, this one’s not for the faint-hearted. TNF-sponsored Alex Honnold recently shattered world records by completing the most dangerous rope-free ascent in history. Watch as he scales the 3,000 ft. El Capitan face in Yosemite National Park in California, USA.
Whether it’s scaling walls, exploring new technological terrain, or representing on runways around the world, we couldn’t be more impressed by the diverse initiatives of our many sizing partners. We’re also expecting plenty of exciting new names to come on board with our Fit Finder in the near future, so stay tuned for more partner news down the line.
In the meantime, if you’d like to see just how much difference our sizing platform could make to your online fashion sales, get in touch with our sales team today!
To learn more about how we can help you and support your specific needs Contact us.