As everyone in apparel knows, there are two days which matter more than most in the retail calendar – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Taken together, these twin spending peaks have the potential to make or break the financial year for apparel brands and retailers worldwide.
There’s also pressure on shoppers at this time of year – planning a spending splurge can be tricky with so many great offers to choose from. To start festivities off on the right foot, let’s have a quick look at how to track down the best online deals, and highlight some unmissable offers from our sizing partners along the way.
4 Simple Steps to Snag the Perfect Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal
As with most things in life, getting the most bang for your buck over the Thanksgiving weekend is all about focus and preparation. Stick to our simple four-step plan and you’re sure to come out ahead:
- Get specific: Pretty much the entire online world will be hanging out its shingle starting on November 24th. To avoid getting paralyzed by choice, select your favorite apparel brands and retailers early so you’re clear where your purchasing intent lies.
- Get involved: With a target list in place, sign up for newsletters and member services where possible. This gets you up to speed on the best breaking deals and can instantly unlock a world of further exclusive offers.
- Be social: A few extra minutes following your chosen brands and retailers on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook should point the way to a further series of holiday deals and highlighted offers.
- Stay alert: Remember, the opening “weekend” of the holiday season is a marathon not a sprint. You can expect waves of special offers to keep rolling in for a minimum of five days. Make sure you’re on the ball the whole way through to snag the deepest discounts.
Now that you’re armed with a sensible general approach, which particular brands and retailers should you be keeping an eye on?
Let’s move on to outstanding offers from our major sizing partners which are more than worth your attention.
Experience Sizing Satisfaction This Black Friday/Cyber Monday
As ever, we’ll be hard at work over the Thanksgiving weekend helping the world’s best apparel brands and retailers deliver unbeatably accurate fit recommendations at scale.
Thanks to the type of enticing offers below, 2017 looks like being the busiest year yet for our Fit Finder:
- ASOS take an early Outlet lead: ASOS have upped the stakes in the US by offering incredible discounts of up to 70% on Outlet for men and women in advance of Black Friday. There’s also plenty more where that came from over the course of the Thanksgiving weekend.
- Calvin Klein dig deep: Not to be outdone by the world of fast fashion, Calvin Klein are also promoting discounts of up to 75% in the run-up to Black Friday. As noted above, signing up to the Calvin Klein newsletter also unlocks a first look at additional offers.
- Weird Fish win the weekend: Turning to the UK, Weird Fish have an outstanding range of Black Friday deals on offer, all backed by their incredibly generous 90-day returns policy.
- Affordable elegance at Hugo Boss: Finally, if you’ve had your eye on a classic cut for a while, this could be the weekend to strike – 40% discounts across menswear and womenswear are on offer.
Got any Black Friday tips or deals you want to highlight? Connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn to share your thoughts. Or get in touch directly to find out how solving sizing can help your brand sell smarter and boost profits at the busiest time of the retail year.
To learn more about how we can help you and support your specific needs Contact us.